Sunday, December 26, 2010
I really don
After August 30 schools begins, Wang Tian became a want to parepare for war medium advertise for employees to try of the beginning is three students.The sweet diary that the police finds out inside writes a way like this:"Today is the first day for schooling begins, my mood doesn,t know how, become very complicated.I think that my affair, in spite of in our village, still just school, all has been already made the Fei Fei Be getting more satisfied!I am afraid that the other people say in my back what, pressure like this, I really don,t know to can bear.I don,t know how to face, my heart well disorderly."
Hate, humiliate, despair she is eventually compelled an one-way street
Wang Tian is keeping in mind the mood of Tan Te to start a new semester, but greeting her is the teacher is sarcastic comments, is the malice sarcasm of classmate, is an ignoring of parent.Her situation nobody sympathize with, her humiliation nobody comprehension, sweet have been being hatching the way of using the extremity to evade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment